When booking in your repair our mechanics will discuss your needs and budget. If any additional work or parts are required during your job they will contact you to discuss this.
STANDARD SERVICE £47.99
- Set up & Adjust Brakes
- Index & Adjust Gears
- Lube Cables
- Check Drivetrain For Wear
- True Wheels
- Frame & Forks Wiped Down
- Check & Inflate Tyres
- Stem, inc. bars & forks
ADVANCED SERVICE £70
All OF THE ABOVE PLUS:
- Drivetrain Stripped and professionally cleaned
- Check & Adjust Headset
- Replace brake & gear cables, both inner & outer
PREMIUM SERVICE £120
Give your bike the full 'Spa Treatment' with a FULL strip down and rebuild including all of the above PLUS the following:
- Front & Rear Wheel hub Service
- Headset Service
- Bottom Bracket Service
SHIMANO DI2 SERVICES From £20
Our Cytec trained mechanics have experience fixing, fitting and updating DI2. Some (but not all) of our available services include:
- DI2 gear indexing
- Firmware updates
- Diagnostics/Trouble shooting
- Installation/fitting of new Di2 components
Our Bosch Certified E-Bike mechanics that can solve and diagnose all your E-Bike servicing needs.
- Both mechanical and electrical issues can be solved in store.
- We mainly service Bosch & Shimano Steps systems but if your bike comes with a different motor/battery set up we still may be able to service it.
- For more info and pricing please contact our mechanics in store